Welcome to the Prosperity Partners Family!!!
I am super excited to teach you how to begin Mastering Your Credit with my free 5-Day Credit Mastery Challenge!!!
Credit impacts so many areas of our lives – employment, insurance, apartment approvals, home ownership, and more! It is imperative to monitor it on a regular basis to ensure that everything is reporting accurately and completely. This Challenge Will Help You Do Just That!
I’ve been in real estate and credit industry for over a decade and after educating thousands of future homeowners, clients and members of my Credit on Fire Academy, I can tell you from experience that the number one concern most consumers have isn’t how to obtain their reports, it’s how to How to Read and Understand What They’re Looking at!
Again, I’m here to help you with that 🙂
We’ll spend 5 days together going over each section of your credit reports in detail.
- I’ll provide you with screenshot examples from each credit bureau and credit monitoring reports, and
- Teach you how to pinpoint legit errors on your report, which is crucial to know if you plan on disputing negative items on your credit reports.
Ready to get started? GREAT!
Here are your next steps:
- Whitelist and prioritize emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is important! If my emails aren’t getting through, you’ll miss all of our updates and you won’t receive the full benefit of being a Prosperity Partner.
2. Create a special “Frugal CrediTnista“ folder where you can archive our 5-day Challenge emails AFTER you have read them. You’ll probably want to go back and revisit a few of the tips I provide having them available at your fingertips works much better than using your email provider’s search function :).
3. We’ll cover credit reports from annualcreditreport.com; the 3 major credit bureaus – Experian, Equifax & Transunion, MyFico.com, Identity IQ, and CreditCheckTotal.com. Although you are not required to have a report from any of the aforementioned sources, it will definitely help to have a report from a reputable source other than Credit Karma, as you’ll need all 3 credit bureau information.
4. I’m sure you’ll have questions. I encourage you to ask them inside of our free Credit Makes $ense Community!
I look forward to hearing about your credit transformation :).
~ The Frugal CrediTnista