Course Tag: Free
Hey Hey Prosperity Partna!
Are You Ready to CRUSH Your Financial Goals?!
I know you’re screaming “Yes, Netiva, Yes!” LOL!
Here’s the deal, I start all of my VIP Coaching clients off with the information that you’re about to learn right now.
I’ve found throughout the years, however, that when clients hire me specifically to assist them with their money or credit, they want advice and assistance for that ONLY.
Money & Credit are tools. And if you desire to achieve bigger and better, you have to leverage your tools to BUILD!
That is something that only YOU can answer. And once you do…
You’ll need a clear vision and a plan to get there and that is what this class will teach you! How to define and create a plan of action to reach your desired destination :).
When you began your Financial Improvement Journey, I’m sure it was so that you could accomplish a bigger/larger goal. Right? Right!
So, let’s get started!
Credit Makes Sense
All rights reserved
Welcome, Future Home Owner!!!
I am so excited about this Challenge, you have no idea 😊.
You see, helping people Claim the Keys to their New Home is my first passion, which actually led me to credit repair. There is no greater feeling than seeing the happiness and gratitude in a new home owner’s eyes when the keys to their new home are handed over to them – it’s truly the best feeling ever!
However, many never get to experience this exhilarating feeling because they fail to do one thing:
Preparation is the Key to Home Ownership.
Many are surprised when I say this because we often hear that credit, or stable employment, or a large down payment is the key to Claiming Your Keys. Although these are important, they aren’t the primary steps to take when planning for homeownership.
Because there are a lot of ups and downs in the home buying process, and if you are caught off guard by them, they can make the entire process super stressful. Who needs that?
Thus, you need to prepare. Plus, those who prepare end up spending less money on interest and other fees as well.
So, how do you prepare?
By educating yourself!
I can’t stress enough how empowering education is, whether you’re looking to Soar Your Credit Scores, invest, or – like today – Claim the Keys to your new home, it all starts with education.
I created this free Home Buying Challenge to do just that; educate you on how to strategically prepare to Claim the Keys to your new home. I’ll teach you the steps that are integral to going from “I Want A Home!” to “I Got My Keys!” on the day of your closing.
Some of the Questions You’ll Be Able to Answer After You’ve Completed the Challenge:
- Do I understand my potential startup costs?
- Do I understand the loan type that I have the highest chance of being approved for?
- Do I understand the credit guidelines and know what I need to do to meet them?
- Am I financially ready to purchase right now? If not, when?
Keep in mind that as we go through each day’s lesson, you may find that you aren’t as anxious to claim your keys as you thought you were; that’s fine! Homeownership is not for everyone. It’s best to learn this now than when you’re in a new home absolutely miserable.
Some of you may find that you’re not ready right now. That’s okay too! Just because you aren’t ready now, doesn’t mean you should give up on your dream, it just means that you should work a little harder. And what worthwhile goal have you accomplished that didn’t take some extra muscle to bring to fruition?
Ready to get started?
Each day, for 10 days, we’ll cover a specific topic in the home buying process. Some lessons will require you to complete specific tasks, and I encourage you to complete them in a timely fashion – no excuses. You want those Keys, right?
Some lessons will require you to post your answers in our online community, Credit Makes $ense, so that we can learn through Case Studies, Discussion, and Questions. PARTICIPATE!
My community has a fierce no-judgment zone policy, and if I can post openly about my bankruptcy, foreclosures (yes, plural), and purchasing a pair of $180 Aldo boots with my rent money in the past, then please believe you can post anything about your finances and not face ridicule. The embarrassment is in your head; not in our loving community. So, get out your head and participate! 😊
Your Pre-assignment – pull a copy of your credit report from one of the recommended sources: (not Credit Karma and not just your scores, your CREDIT REPORT).
- Identity IQ (Vantage Scores) – bit.ly/IQReport-TFC,
- My Score (FICO Score) – bit.ly/TFC-MyScoreIQ,
- MyFICO.com (FICO Score) – www.myfico.com
It’s no secret that our credit must be on point to purchase a home. Some of our assignments in the next couple of days will require you to reference the items on your report. Plus, you’re in The Frugal CrediTnista’s free challenge, of course, we’re talking credit!!! LOL
Alright Future Homeowner, are you excited? So am I!!!
Let’s rock 🙂
Your Partner in Prosperity,
Welcome to the Prosperity Partners Family!!!
I am super excited to teach you how to begin Mastering Your Credit with my free 5-Day Credit Mastery Challenge!!!
Credit impacts so many areas of our lives – employment, insurance, apartment approvals, homeownership, and more! It is imperative to monitor it on a regular basis to ensure that everything is reporting accurately and completely. This Challenge Will Help You Do Just That!
I’ve been in the real estate and credit industry for over a decade and after educating thousands of future homeowners, clients, and members of my Credit on Fire Academy, I can tell you from experience that the number one concern most consumers have isn’t how to obtain their reports, it’s how to How to Read and Understand What They’re Looking at!
Again, I’m here to help you with that 🙂
We’ll spend 5 days together going over each section of your credit reports in detail.
- I’ll provide you with screenshot examples from each credit bureau and credit monitoring reports, and
- Teach you how to pinpoint legit errors on your report, which is crucial to know if you plan on disputing negative items on your credit reports.
Ready to get started? GREAT!
Here are your next steps:
- Whitelist and prioritize emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is important! If my emails aren’t getting through, you’ll miss all of our updates and you won’t receive the full benefit of being a Prosperity Partner.
2. Create a special “Frugal CrediTnista“ folder where you can archive our 5-day Challenge emails AFTER you have read them. You’ll probably want to go back and revisit a few of the tips I provide having them available at your fingertips works much better than using your email provider’s search function :).
3. We’ll cover credit reports from annualcreditreport.com; the 3 major credit bureaus – Experian, Equifax & Transunion, MyFico.com, Identity IQ, and CreditCheckTotal.com. Although you are not required to have a report from any of the aforementioned sources, it will definitely help to have a report from a reputable source other than Credit Karma, as you’ll need all 3 credit bureau information.
4. I’m sure you’ll have questions. I encourage you to ask them inside of our free Credit Makes $ense Community!
I look forward to hearing about your credit transformation :).
~ The Frugal CrediTnista
My Understanding the Basics webinar will give you the fundamentals for repairing, restoring, and rebuilding your credit scores!
We will cover:
~ What is Credit & Why It Is Important
~ How Information Gets On Your Credit Report
~ How to Obtain A Free Copy of Your Credit Report
~ Breaking Down FICO
~ What You Should Look for When Repairing Your Credit
~ Consumer Laws & How to Use Them to Restore Your Credit
~ How to Successfully Dispute (w/Sample Dispute Letters)
If you’re looking to get more understanding of how the credit repair process works, and actionable tips to ensure your success; this eCourse is for you!!!
Ready to get started? Let’s Go!